spot.com

Friday, October 16, 2009

Update on my life















OK - this photo wasn't taken from my best side, but I blame the photographer.  I guess I may have taken my recent redundancy more badly than I had anticipated initially, and made a bad mistake in giving all of my Italian designer clothes to that charity shop last month.

No bother though - I hear that the grunge look is back for this season.

This is I in People's Park, Dun Laoghaire, last week. I may have put on some weight but it's all muscle, I assure you.

At least I kept my laptop and can still blog, as I can hook into the wi-fi of local suckers. Here I am sending off my CV for the 1,000th time. The dog died, but I guess I can eat it when I get hungry...

I probably don't smell too nice as I stupidly drank my last bottle of 'Salvador Dali Eau de Toilette' last night, but I think I have enough qualities to ace any interview, in any major company.

Have to go now as it is council bin day tomorrow.  Need to explore them for scraps of food before they take them away in the morning.

Keep the faith,
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment